A: Who do you like and Why?
B: Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love?
- yup, maybe 2 times. i knew it because i couldnt see myself without them when i imagine the future.
C: Longest relationship you’ve ever been in, and why did it end?
- 10 months, i wouldnt change. i’m not christian…the end.
D: Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how?
- um, not really…if i cant be me, whats the point?
E: Pretend I’m you ex, what do you want to say to me?
- well, i got this from my sister…so i got nothing for ya. maybe if i was actually talking to an ex, id say grow up and be happy with yourself before you try to be happy with another.
F: Have you ever been cheated on?
- prolly, but i never cared to know. your secrets are your problems.
G: Have you ever cheated?
- nope, never felt the need to.
H: Would you date someone who’s know for cheating, if yes why?
- um, idk actually. i’m not impartial to open relationships, so that changes things.
I: What’s the most important part of a relationship?
- comfort. with cuddling or hand holding or talking about one’s day…just being there.
J: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- eh, serious…but im open to flings while i can, they have their purposes.
K: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on “breaks”?
- nope, all or nothing.
L: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
- trust me, this is a number you do not want to know. depends on what you consider “hooked up” as.
M: What’s one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship?
- not fighting for her when i could have and should of.
N: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
- eh, i turned out ok and i was 13 when it happened, that being said, prolly 16-18 range…at best.
O: Do you believe in the phrase, “Age is just a number?” Why or why not?
- yup, ive had flings with older girls and maturity is a breath of fresh air.
P: What about “Love at first sight”? Why or why not?
- yes and no, attraction is one thing…but love is about compatibility.
Q: Turn on’s?
- collar bones, sides of waist, eyes, lips, shoulders.
R: Turn off’s?
- uncleanliness (ear wax especially), drunken mess (most times)
S: What do you consider a deal breaker?
- trying to change me, or expecting it.
T: How do you know it’s time to end a relationship?
- gets uncomfortable, or slightly akward.
U: Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single?
- nope, been single and chaste for 13 months now.
V: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
- eh, yes…but not much better than acquaintances most times…socially awkward.
W: Do you think people should date their friends?
- my best relationships have been with friends…and you should be best friends with those you love.
X: How many relationships have you had?
- eh, a half dozen serious, prolly 2 dozen total “relationships”
Y: Do you think love can last forever?
- no, but it can change for better or worse. it doesnt always die out though.
Z: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
- nope, it can make things easier to deal with…but life is what you make it.
1: Would you break up with someone your parents didn’t approve of?
- nope, fuck them…im not dating them, nor her parents.
2: If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of advice about dating what would it be?
- erm, dont hold on too long that it suffocates…but dont give up at the drop of a hat either.
3: Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not?
- nope, people have needs and how long is it going to be before they find something new and fulfilling? i for one dont want to hold anyone back.
4: What do you notice first about another person?
- how they hold themselves, smile, eyes, appearance.
5: Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you?
- nope, a lot of my close friends and a family member are lesbians…you bitches are awesome and i wouldnt change you for the world.